Coca cola coke is one of the most famous and loved brands there is globally. They have one of the coolest adverts I’ve ever seen on television, just when you think they cannot possibly top the last ad you find yourself hooked on their newest jingle.
As loved as the brand is it is also said to be addictive. Over the years I have heard many alternative uses for coke although useful they are alarming.
Here are a few tricks people claim coke can do:
– Remove rust
– Cleans old coins
– Fades dye on hair
– When added to a moisturiser, it leaves your skin glowing
– For the #naturalsisters out there it enhances your curl pattern when you put it on for a few minutes then wash it off
– It can be used as a drain and toilet cleaner.
– It removes stains when used in the washing machine with detergent
– Removes oil stains
– The coolest one I checked out on YouTube is the diet coke and mentos trick. It creates a fountain of coke, quite impressive to watch.
– I have even heard that coke can stop a runny tummy and put an end to flue when boiled.
There is a number of uses you can find on the net non of which is cokes intended use. I personally prefer to drink it on a hot summers day, there is nothing more refreshing.
This brings me to question whether coke is safe to consume over a long period of time.
Have you used coke to treat some of life’s problems either then your thirst?